1. What are your hours of delivery?
Deliveries can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Additional charges may apply for deliveries made outside of our normal warehouse hours, Monday – Saturday 8am – 4pm.
2. What if we need to add more equipment or change an order after hours?
- You can reach us after hours at 615-595-8508 and you will be connected the appropriate staff.
3. Do you have a minimum order for delivery or pick-up?
- Yes, we do require minimum order when our team delivers based on the location and venue. There is no minimum for clients that pick-up from our Franklin warehouse.
4. How much do you charge for delivery?
- Delivery starts at $50 each way. Additional charges may apply depending on the venue and location.
5. Do your crews set up the equipment?
Yes, we can set up our rental equipment for an additional fee. Let us know your needs and we can provide you with a quote specific to your event.
6. I need rental items that are not listed on your website. Can you help?
- We will do our best to accommodate all of your event needs. We are continuously receiving new inventory and may even consider adding to that inventory, based on your request. Always ask!
7. If I have an outdoor event and it rains, do I need to bring everything inside?
- Yes. It is your responsibility to keep all rental equipment dry. Additional charges may apply if equipment is damaged due to excess water exposure.
8. How many glasses should I order for a cocktail party?
- We recommend one glass, per person, per hour. Please see our complete glassware guide for more information.
9. What should we do with dishware before we return it?
- Please see our Rental Return Guide . We do not require you to hand-clean or dish-wash any rentals. Please scrape all food particles off the dishware. Place dishware back into boxes and crates in which they were delivered.