Position Title: Delivery Specialist / Driver
Full- Time, Part-Time & Seasonal/Summer Opportunities Available
Are you a team player? Are you friendly and hard-working? Are you looking for a company where you matter?
We want to hear from you! Join our family-owned business where we have open positions for full-time, part-time and seasonal/summer delivery drivers and event setup crew. Lots of opportunities for positive, reliable people to grow with our company – you commit to investing in us and we’ll commit to you. Southern Events is a family-owned, party rental company based in Franklin, TN that rents tables, chairs, china, linens, etc for weddings, corporate events, and parties throughout Middle Tennessee. We offer a competitive hourly rate, flexible schedule and bonus opportunities.
We work long, hard hours but we do it together. We take care of our clients and each other. If this sounds like your kind of team, we want YOU to join us.
Please fill out an application and email the application to email@example.com (questions about the position can also be directed to this email). We will respond if you qualify for an interview. You may also stop in and pick up an application between 9am and 4pm M-F.
Position Responsibilities & Activities:
- Interact with clients at event sites, so you must be friendly!
- Support your fellow team members
- Load and unload equipment
- Clean, organize and prep inventory and equipment prior to loading
- Must be able to drive a Truck while pulling a Cargo Trailer (CDL is not required)
- Deliver and pick up inventory
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- Must be able to lift approximately 70 lbs
- A High School Education is required
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance
- Great customer service skills
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to speak English clearly and write legibly
- Must be available to work weekends and late nights, especially during peak spring and fall event season
- Computer knowledge is preferred. Training on rental software will be provided