Position Title: Event Set-up & Strike Crew
Are you a team player? Are you friendly and hard-working? Looking to make some extra money working weekends?
We want to hear from you! Southern Events Party Rental Company is looking for positive, reliable people to fill weekend, day & night shifts helping with event set-up and breakdowns. We offer competitive hourly rate, flexible schedules and bonus opportunities. There are also opportunities to grow with our company – you commit to investing in us and we’ll commit to you.
Please fill out an application and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org (questions about the position can also be directed to this email). We will respond if you qualify for an interview. You may also stop in and pick up an application between 9am and 4pm M-F.
Position Responsibilities & Activities:
- Interact with clients at event sites, so you must be friendly!
- Support your fellow team members
- Clean, organize and prep inventory and equipment prior to loading
- Load and unload furniture and rentals at our warehouse and on site
- Event delivery, set-up and breakdowns
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- Must be able to lift approximately 70 lbs
- A High School Education is required
- Maintain a professional personal appearance
- Great customer service skills
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to speak English clearly and write legibly
- Most shifts are weekends and late nights, especially during peak spring and fall event season
- Computer knowledge is preferred. Training on rental software will be provided
Southern Events is a family-owned, party rental company based in Franklin, TN that rents tables, chairs, china, linens, etc for weddings, corporate events, and parties throughout Middle Tennessee.