Immediate Event Needs
This fall is an extraordinarily BUSY event season. While we are so thankful to be back to what we love, we are reaching capacity for most of September and October. Our response time is also delayed.
Here are some ways you can help us help you with Immediate Event Needs:
1. Please have all the details of your event ready before you contact us. Location, dates, time, number of guests and an idea of what rentals you need helps us get you the information & pricing you need much faster.
2. Leave one message. Please do not call, email or send multiple inquiry forms. This creates extra work that slows our response to you. We promise your inquiry is in the queue and we will be getting back to you as soon as we can.
3. Request a quote through our online catalog. ALL our rentals are listed on our website (we do not carry anything not shown in this catalog). Here you can build a cart based on the items you need and input those important event details (location, date, time, number of guests) that will speed up our response to you.
4. Quick and simple questions are best for our online chat (located in the bottom right corner of the website)
5. Deliveries are very, very limited. All of September is now closed to delivery and nearly every Fri, Sat & Sun in October are closed to delivery. We still have some limited delivery during the week and the last 2 weekends of October.
6. Customer Pick-Ups can be done at our Franklin Warehouse Monday through Friday. Again, this is on a limited basis and not all of our rental items are eligible for customer pickups.
7. Be kind and be patient.
Lastly, if you are planning an event in November, December or beyond – awesome! We expect to be back to a more normal pace and availability then and look forward to serving you. If you already know that you need rentals for holiday events, we urge you to go ahead and send us those orders now, so we can properly prepare for a busy holiday party season. Right now, we are prioritizing more urgent needs and will be in touch with you just as soon as we can. We understand this is stressful when you’re planning an event and we appreciate your help and patience as we navigate the coming weeks.