Position Title: Warehouse Logistics Assistant
Southern Events Party Rental is a full-service party rental company based in Franklin, TN, known for our distinct rentals, personalized service and happy clients. We are seeking a Warehouse Logistics Assistant that fits our culture, will be a team player and can support our growing company.
We are looking for someone to work approximately 40-55 hours per week. Employee will be required to work weekends, with 1-2 days off during the week.
The Warehouse Logistics Assistant will oversee day-to-day activities of the warehouse to ensure that clients receive clean and quality equipment. Supervise the truck crews and ensure that all clients receive excellent service. Assist Logistics Manager in executing correct and on time deliveries as an additional point of contact for event setup staff.
We offer a competitive hourly rate with opportunities for job growth including employment benefits. Please email your résumé and a brief paragraph about yourself to email@example.com. Applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply. We will respond if you qualify for an interview.
We are looking for someone who:
- Maintains a cheerful, helpful and patient personality at all times.
- Maintains a professional personal appearance.
- Has superior customer service and communication skills.
- Has the ability to work with all types of people, multi-task and adapt to a variety of situations.
- Supervisor or experience in Warehouse Management preferred.
Position Responsibilities & Activities:
- Teach, coach, and mentor truck drivers and crew to company standards and safety.
- Hands on supervision of crew truck loading and unloading.
- Loading/unloading customer vehicles with rental equipment.
- Act as the on-call person during night/weekend hours on a rotating basis.
- Follow productivity and quality standards set by the organization.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- High School Education. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Basic computer skills. Training on invoice and rental software will be provided.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
- Pass company background check.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Working conditions are normal for warehouse environment. Employee will be required to work weekends, with 1-2 days off during the week. It is a requirement that you be able to stand for long periods of time as well as to lift at least 50 pounds.