Position Title: Office Coordinator
Southern Events Party Rental is a full-service party rental company based in Franklin, TN, known for our distinct rentals, personalized service and happy clients. Our goal is to create a friendly, family-like atmosphere within our small business, client-centered environment. We are seeking an Event & Office Assistant that fits our culture will be a team player and can support our growing company.
We are looking for someone to work approximately 40 hours per week. You will be required to work Monday – Friday at our office in Franklin, TN with some very occasional weekend work.
We offer a competitive hourly rate with opportunities for job growth including employment benefits. Please email your résumé and a brief paragraph about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply. We will respond if you qualify for an interview.
Potential Candidates will:
- Maintain a cheerful, helpful and patient personality at all times.
- Maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Have superior customer service and communication skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
- Have the ability to work with all types of people, multi-task and adapt to a variety of situations.
- Have experience in marketing, sales, events, customer service or office administration.
Position Tasks & Activities:
- Answer incoming phone calls and inquiries.
- Greet clients for showroom meetings or clients picking up or returning rental items.
- Support sales team, including working with clients on their events and acting as a liaison between the sales team and warehouse team.
- Enter and update client orders using Point of Rental (company software).
- Maintain filing for contracts and other event paperwork.
- Manage inventory and ordering of office supplies.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and overall appearance of office and common areas.
- Additional marketing and administrative duties as needed.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- High School Education
- Solid Computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office. Training on invoice and rental software will be provided.
- Pass company a background check.