Position Title: Delivery Specialist / Driver
Full & Part-Time Opportunities Available
Southern Events Party Rental specializes in renting tables, chairs, china, linens, dance floors, etc. for weddings and special events. We are seeking a Delivery Specialist/Driver with a great attitude and a clean driving record. You will work hard, but in a very friendly small-business environment. As a Delivery Specialist, you will make home and business deliveries, so you must be a people person – excellent customer service is a top priority! We offer a competitive hourly rate with opportunities for job growth and employment benefits.
Please fill out an application and email the application with your résumé and a brief paragraph about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org (questions about the position can also be directed to this email). We will respond if you qualify for an interview. You may also stop in and pick up a application between 9am and 4pm M-F.
Position Tasks & Activities:
- Load and unload equipment.
- Must be able to drive a truck while pulling a Cargo Trailer; CDL is not required.
- Pull, sort and prep equipment, as necessary, prior to loading.
- Deliver, set up, break down and pick up equipment.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and overall quality of inventory/products.
- Additional warehouse/delivery activities, as needed.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- Must be able to lift approximately 70 lbs. or greater.
- Must have a High School Education.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must possess customer relation skills and attention to detail.
- Must maintain a valid TN Driver’s License; CDL is not required.
- Computer knowledge is preferred. Training on rental software will be provided.
- Must be able to speak English clearly and write legibly.
- Must pass company back ground check.
- Must be available to work weekends and at night, as needed.